Hi Alex,

On  Di 22 Jun 2021 01:40:41 CEST, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
Am 21.06.21 um 10:57 schrieb Mike Gabriel:
Hi Alex,

On  Mo 21 Jun 2021 17:49:08 CEST, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:

Hi Mike,

I'm using at the moment HTML Client on Debian 10, RH-7, Cent-OS7. I'll
try to upgrade my development system to Bullseye and will let you know
how it works.

Thanks.

I never tried this setup without using SSL and I can
imagine that there's could be some security restrictions in browser,
which makes it impossible. Anyway, I'm going to try it and will come
back to you.

Yeah, the browser might cause this, too, I also thought about this. I
will check with another setup where I can deploy Let's Encrypt certs on
a real webserver.

regards,
Alex

PS: Don't think the reason is the text mode, because client opens socket
in binary mode. Anyway, I will get rid of websockify and put the ws
support into x2gowswrapper code

Yep, saw that. So I was wondering, what throws up here.

Thanks for taking a look,
Mike

Hi Mike,

I upgraded my dev system to Bullseye and figured out what was the
problem. The new version of websockify was not accepting the kdrive
cookie as JS string, I modified the html client to send it as an array
of bytes instead. I also made some minor improvements in parsing of JSON
object in RPC and Client parts. With this modifications the HTML Client
is working on my Debian 11 system (still with SSL support).

regards,
Alex

Very cool. Thanks for the prompt fix up. Will take a look this afternoon.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de