On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 08:33 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 July, 2011 07:52:08 John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> > I haven't been following this thread.  I do recall a problem we had for
> > a while where some directory, I think it was ssh, was not being properly
> > created by the installer and needed to be created manually.  I know Phil
> > hit that when he was doing the early testing for vcxsrv and libssh and
> > perhaps can fill in the details.
> 
> What seems to be happening is that when I run the command it seems to refer 
> to ~/ssh rather than ~/.ssh .  I don't know why, but it fails for autologin 
> whether on the command-line or in the GUI client, and I always need to put in 
> the password.
<snip>
I think that's what Phil was hitting and it was a libssh thing but I'm
not sure - John

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to