(Resent to list)

2011/7/29  <[email protected]>:
>> What seems to be happening is that when I run the command it seems to refer 
>> to ~/ssh rather than ~/.ssh .  I don't know why, but it fails for autologin 
>> whether on the command-line or in the GUI client, and I always need to put 
>> in the password.
>>

When I start x2goclient from the command line it also says .../ssh,
but it works.

> OK I give up.  Launching x2go from the command-line (and thus building a KDE 
> applet) is just broken and nobody knows why.
>
> I have to put up with many client windows in addition to remote desktops.

Does the session you are using on the command line work if you start
it in the GUI client? No problems with authentication?

Cheers,
Daniel
_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to