V Tue, 04 Oct 2011 11:14:59 +0200 Mike Gabriel <[email protected]> napsáno:
> Hi all, Hi Mike, > Alex has just provided a new x2goagent version (3.5.0.5) in X2go > Git. This new version is based on > > nx-X11-3.5.0-2 > nxagent-3.5.0-5 > nxauth-3.5.0-1 > > and we hope it fixes the problem of irregularly crashing sessions. For us, non-debian-based users, can you please point to the location where the releases are placed nowadays? (I know I could use git, though at the moment I prefer tarballs.) I have been browsing for quite a while across the various x2go sites x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb http://code.x2go.org/releases/source packages.x2go.org/debian/pool/main and yes, I am a bit confused ;-). The last link seems to show quite new releases, though not x2goagent 3.5.0.5. Regards, Milan -- http://www.milan-knizek.net/ About linux and photography (Czech only) O linuxu a fotografování
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
