Hi Milan,

On Do 06 Okt 2011 22:11:14 CEST Milan Knížek wrote:

V Tue, 04 Oct 2011 11:14:59 +0200
Mike Gabriel <[email protected]> napsáno:

Hi all,

Hi Mike,

Alex has just provided a new x2goagent version (3.5.0.5) in X2go
Git. This new version is based on

     nx-X11-3.5.0-2
     nxagent-3.5.0-5
     nxauth-3.5.0-1

and we hope it fixes the problem of irregularly crashing sessions.

For us, non-debian-based users, can you please point to the location
where the releases are placed nowadays? (I know I could use git, though
at the moment I prefer tarballs.)

the location for tarballs is / shall be:

http://code.x2go.org/releases/source

and yes, I am a bit confused ;-). The last link seems to show quite
new releases, though not x2goagent 3.5.0.5.

x2goagent 3.5.0.5 ist not yet released. We (Reinhard, Alex, Mike) are currently working under high pressure on a build problem in x2goagent. x2goagent and all nx libs have to be built against nx-X11, not Xorg of the distribution NX is build against.

So, currently, we have to ask for your patience regarding a non-crashing x2goagent. We already have a test x2goagent at hand that does not crash, but we have to adapt our package build structure for that. This is work in progress with highest prio.

Thanks,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpYyNKBlo3Ei.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to