Hey Mike,

I have just purged the self-build package and tried to install from repo:

[mirco@dual-g5 ~]
 8$ sudo aptitude install pyhoca-gui                                            
                        
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "pyhoca-gui"

To enshure the repo is really there:

[mirco@dual-g5 ~]
 9$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/x2go.list 
# X2Go Repository
# no PowerPC deb's available
#deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian wheezy main
# X2Go Repository (sources)
deb-src http://packages.x2go.org/debian wheezy main

while doing I remembered this is what I tried before building the package last 
night around that time...

So I uncommented the deb line and ran an update to get:

W: Failed to fetch http://packages.x2go.org/debian/dists/wheezy/Release  Unable 
to find expected entry 'main/binary-powerpc/Packages' in Release file (Wrong 
sources.list entry or malformed file)

So let's try to fix the source package...

Greetz
Mirco

Am 16.04.2012 14:31, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> 
> Hi Mirco, 
> 
> On Mo 16 Apr 2012 12:21:40 CEST Mirco Schmidt wrote: 
> 
>> During the weekend I build pyhoca on my Dual-G5 running Wheezy. This is what 
>> I did and got: 
> 
>> [mirco@dual-g5 ~] 
>> 1$ sudo aptitude source pyhoca-gui 
> 
> As PyHoca-GUI is Python only, you should be able to install it from our 
> repositories... 
> 
> # please try the nightly builds as pyhoca-gui is currently being pushed 
> towards 
> # release... any feedback is welcome... 
> deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze heuler 
> 
> aptitude install pyhoca-gui 
> 
>> [mirco@dual-g5 ~] 
>> 6$ pyhoca-gui 
>> /usr/bin/pyhoca-gui:24: UserWarning: libevent version mismatch: system 
>> version is '2.0.18-stable' but this gevent is compiled against 
>> '2.0.16-stable' 
>>  import gevent 
>> 
>> ** (process:10391): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GMountMountFlags' 
>> as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum' 
>> 
>> ** (process:10391): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GDriveStartFlags' 
>> as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum' 
>> 
>> ** (process:10391): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GSocketMsgFlags' 
>> as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum' 
>> Speicherzugriffsfehler 
> 
> This seems to be a bug in the Debian package python-gevent. Please report 
> against Debian BTS, package python-gevent. 
> 
> Greets, 
> Mike 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> X2Go-User mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to