There's a VPN but the machine is such a power consumer that I turn it off whole 
I'm at the office… I'll give a feedback when back home tonight…

Greetz

Am 18.04.2012 um 09:34 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> Hi Mirco,
> 
> On Mi 18 Apr 2012 08:56:24 CEST Mirco Schmidt wrote:
> 
>>> Please retry this action. There should be a pyhoca-gui and a python-x2go 
>>> package now for PPC.
>>> 
>>> Note: for arch=ppc currently only arch:all packages are available via our 
>>> repos. I am at this moment preparing a build environment for PPC, so that 
>>> we can add client-side binary packages (i.e. x2goclient), as well. This 
>>> will still take some time...
>>> 
> 
>> sorry that doesn't work out...
> 
> ahhh... I mixed up ppc and powerpc architecture...
> 
> Try again!
> Mike
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
> mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
> fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419
> 
> GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
> mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de
> 
> freeBusy:
> https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to