Hi Enrico,

On Di 26 Jun 2012 23:47:54 CEST Enrico Tröger wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm a happy X2go user, using it every day on a Debian (testing) with
nightly X2go packages.

As many others, since some time I'm hit by the libcairo update and the
sluggishness (however this isn't critical for me personally) and, more
important to me, the broken glyphs on session resume.


I don't want to whine or complain, just ask whether there are any news
on this problem.

The issue with the sluggishness might have changed. I have a Debian sid system that I connect to (GNOME3 with --fallback mode). And the sluggishness has gone since a couple of days. Not sure what the change was, in X2Go we did not change anything about the sluggishness.

Maybe people observe similar changes in their X2Go connections...

Easy test:

  o gnome-terminal: run sudo apt-get update (with a long list of APT sources)
  o gnome-terminal: scroll through a long screen history
  o iceweasel/firefox: scroll a long web page

Mike





--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpZP0xurmiE5.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2Go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to