On 2018-01-26 22:14, Bernd Schubert wrote:
On 01/26/2018 09:01 AM, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
Any Qt/KDE apps I start renders just a border and nothing else - see the
screenshot:

https://screenshots.firefox.com/GhM80HJvhnCV9TDu/null

Not sure how to debug this?

Same issue as I also reported this week

http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-user/2018-January/004787.html

See my last message in that thread how to "solve" it

http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-user/2018-January/004797.html

I didn't re-install any KDE application, though. They all got removed
when I upgraded QT and as I don't need KDE, I just installed the QT5
tools I need.
I wonder if KDE installs something on top of QT5 that breaks QT5 in x2go.

My client is running KDE with Ubuntu 17.10.

What's interesting, if I connect to the same server from Ubuntu 17.04 with Unity - then Qt/KDE apps work just fine.

Tomasz Chmielewski
https://lxadm.com