De: "John Stoffel" <j...@stoffel.org>
À: x2go-user@lists.x2go.org
Envoyé: Samedi 14 Avril 2018 03:58:30
Objet: [X2Go-User] Best Linux Distro for x2go server sessions as of April 2018?

Guys,

So what's the best linux distro to run x2go on these days, in terms of
the server, the system you connect to? Which would people recommend?

RHEL 7.x is out, as are probably a bunch of the newer Gnome 3
desktops. Does anything running MATE work well? Running Debian 9.3
with lxde seems to work pretty well, using client 4.1.1.1 to connect.

But at my $WORK, where we're mostly RHEL/CentOS based, it looks like
sticking with CentOS 6.9 is the best solution currently. Which kinda
stinks. Does Fedora work better or at least just as well when running
the Mate desktop?

John

---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary
or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to
it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment.
Thank you