Ulrich Sibiller <ulrich.sibil...@gmail.com> wrote on Wed, 27 Mar 2019 14:51:35
+0100:

> Hmm, maybe clipboard is disabled in /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options. Please
> check!

X2GO_NXAGENT_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=" -clipboard both" was commented, but no change
after activating it.

> What path did the installer put into the registry?

C:/Program Files/VcXsrv/vcxsrv.exe, but my installation is in
C:/Program Files/x2goclient/ and thus vcxsrv.exe in
C:/Program Files/x2goclient/VcXsrv/. (I don't remember whether I changed the
installation directory (probably not) or whether it's the default anyway.)

> Another question: do you run some kind of clipboard manager on Linux
> and/or Windows?

Nope. Pure X and Windows.

Ingo