Hi,

 Short version, we'd like the ~/.ssh/config file to be respected for
X2GoClient on Windows.

Use case:
  I've been using X2Go heavily with some colleagues on Windows 10.  We also
use Git quite a bit, which provides SSH via repackaged MSYS.  We frequently
use the config file at ~/.ssh/config in order to set up all the hosts and
connections we use, as there are a lot to manage.  We connect a lot to
various machines, including local VMs in Hyper-V using both SSH through Git
Bash, as well as with X2Go Client.

Pain:
The current X2Go Client makes us maintain the configurations for each
connection separately from the SSH Config file we already maintain.  VM
images complicate things as the IPs change on us more than we'd like and
exacerbate the pain as we have to make IP updates in more than one location.

Any useful workaround suggestions until X2Go client can be made to honor
the ~/.ssh/config file?

Matt.