Hi,  I have a sticky keys problem, when I connect from windows 10 pc to a
linux server using x2Go version (4.1.2.0), connection type: XFCE. Then when
I click shift + arrow right in order to mark a specific text and then
release the keyboard the text is still being marked until the end of it. Also
I cannot stop the operation, I need to restart the session. It happens
using all editors, and using all arrows. Unfortunately, the latest version
doesn't work, as it fails to connect to the server. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tamir