Hi Tamir,

Am 12.08.20 um 10:46 schrieb Tamir Einy:
> Hi,  I have a sticky keys problem, when I connect from windows 10 pc to a
> linux server using x2Go version (4.1.2.0), connection type: XFCE. Then when
> I click shift + arrow right in order to mark a specific text and then
> release the keyboard the text is still being marked until the end of it. Also
> I cannot stop the operation, I need to restart the session. It happens
> using all editors, and using all arrows. Unfortunately, the latest version
> doesn't work, as it fails to connect to the server. Any suggestions?

Looks like you have several issues.

1) Regarding the sticky keys:
What happens when you use a different desktop environment instead of
XFCE, say, LXDE or MATE?  If you don't have them installed and are
unable to install them, you could also use "Published Applications"
instead of a Desktop Environment for a test.
Also, even though you say it happens using all editors, could you name
one specifically that we can use to reproduce the issue?

2) Regarding the latest version of X2GoClient not working for you:
Please try to install it again, and check the "debug" checkbox during
installation. This will install x2goclient.debug.exe alongside
x2goclient.exe.

After that, open a cmd.exe on your machine, cd to the installation
directory, and run:

x2goclient.debug.exe --debug 2>&1 >%TEMP%\x2godebug.log

Then try to establish a connection.  Close X2GoClient when the
connection fails.

After that, open the file %TEMP%\x2godebug.log with an editor and paste
its contents here.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--