Hi,
I have a few hosts in my ~/.ssh/config file which have ProxyJump lines
specifying _multiple_ jump hosts:

Host foo
ForwardAgent    yes
ProxyJump first.example.com, second.example.com

It seems like X2Go doesn't like this kind of configuration. I complains
when I try to establish any connection (even when trying to connect to
other hosts which don't have a line like this):

"Cannot connect to first.example.com:22 Failed to process system
configuration"

Everything works fine in cases that require only a single jump host. As
far as I can tell from the ssh_config (5) man page my configuration with
multiple jump hosts is valid. Any suggestions how to deal with this?

Thanks a lot,

Martin

--
Martin Konrad