Hi,

Telekinesis still works? My last information is that it has been
abandoned for years...

Does it also crash on a Linux client? If not, it  is probably related
to the Xserver on Windows crashing in certain situations. In that case
it might help to exchange vcxsrv by something else, e.g. X410 or
xming.

You can also try with x2gokdrive, which is a using a newer Xserver
than NX. Your application might rely on some features that are
currently not available in NX based sessions.

Uli