On Thu, 8 Feb 2018, Tom Russo wrote:

If there is anyone who would like to take on tasks of wiki clean-up (it's
pretty stale) and documentation proofreading, please jump on board.

If anyone points out particular pages / sections of pages that need updating I
can do some. If they contain install instructions for OS'es I don't use I'd
rather not touch them 'cuz I'd just do further damage.

Sorry I haven't been involved much lately: I'm distracted on other projects
right now.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"... you can't have 100% security and also then have 100% privacy and zero