Yesterday I checked and Xastir.org had an IPv6 address returned by DNS queries.
Today it does not.  Looks like Curt took care of this.  Does it still
seem slow?

On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 06:39:11PM +0000, we recorded a bogon-computron
collision of the <xas...@dbrooke.me.uk> flavor, containing:
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 10:12:34AM -0800, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> >
> > Is IPv6 truly needed?
>
> I guess that's a matter for debate; having used IPv6 for over 10 years I
> kind of regard it as standard but I'm not aware of many sites that don't
> also have IPv4.
>
> However the presence of an AAAA record in DNS means that those of us
> with dual-stack setups suffer long delays when every IPv6 connection
> attempt must time out before falling back to IPv4, so I'd recommend not
> advertising the IPv6 address if it's not really functional.
>
> David G6GZH

Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM