Here I am in trouble again.
Ihad uograde problems with Ubuntu, so I wiped thr drive and installed Ubuntu 8.04 as all works fine with this distro. Had Xastir all installed and working and it was using Imagemagick. For some crazy reasoning, I upgraded Ubuntu to 8.10. I see that Xastir is now using Graphicsmagick My problem is that I don't know if it works with the online Canada topo250 or not as it tells me that libcurl or wget are not installed, but my system shows that they are. Do I have to reinstall/remove something anyone any idea?

Murry   VE9MB