Hi David, I got it to work under wine, as well the UZ7HO ax.25 running at the same time even it's pushing my PC to 96% usage. But working I'm running an AMD 64 bit and Mint 18 2.0 gHz clock and 2 gibit of ram. Thanks for all the help..I did have some trouble with the audio setup, because I'm using a SignaLink USB as a soundcard.

Thanks Russell NC5O