On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, William McKeehan wrote: > That seems to have fixed it. > > Is GraphicsMagick preferred? If so, I'll remove ImageMagick (I'm pretty sure > I'm only using it for Xastir), install GraphicsMagick and try to rebuild that > way.
It is preferred by me. And by any other developer that's had to suffer through the problems that ImageMagick has caused our projct. Whether the GM support in Cygwin works with Xastir, I don't know. GM support in Xastir is new this week. If it doesn't, you can always remove the GM package and reinstall the IM package. BTW: GM is a completely open-source fork of the IM code, and aims for a stable API. IM never really did and we bled a lot 'cuz of it. > Is there something in cygwin that I need to keep back one revision level to > make things work with Xastir? I was thinking that there was some discussion > recently about something along these lines, but I don't remember the details. There was a problem that was fixed, but I don't remember the details now either. I think you're good now though. -- Curt, WE7U. APRS Client Comparisons: http://www.eskimo.com/~archer "Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown "Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U "The world DOES revolve around me: I picked the coordinate system!" _______________________________________________ Xastir mailing list [email protected] http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir
