On 7/7/07, Tom Russo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you have an account on the Wiki, and have you got wikieditor
privileges?
If not, please register and then email to me, Curt and Chuck, and one of
us
will make sure your account gets the appropriate privileges so you can
actually
do the editing you want to do.

We had to lock down the Xastir wiki after a round of vandalism.  Looking
at
the disaster that the APRS wiki at info.aprs.net has become due to being
completely open (it's been completely trashed twice this week, and it's
only
a matter of tine before it happens again), it's a good thing we did this
the Xastir wiki.

I have an account now - thanks for the opportunity.  I'm glad the security
is there - the current Wiki has been a big help to me, so it would be a
shame if it was getting hacked.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX