So can somebody push a release for 3.5?  Are there active issues that need to
be resolved prior to a 3.5 release (I've seen some Geronimo JIRAs that might
be xbean issues)?

If nobody volunteers to push a 3.5 release I guess that I could do it given
that I am a committer on Geronimo.  However, it seems inappropriate given
that I haven't been contributing to xbean directly .... but I'll do it if
you want me to (or if nobody else volunteers).   We need to get this going
ASAP for our Geronimo 2.2 plans.

Thanks,
Joe