Hi,

I am running xCAT 2.6.9 on one of my customer installs, and have no
problems running on rhels6.2; can you make sure you have gone through
the proper steps of configuring DNS. I haven't tried 2.6.10 yet, so I
can't say that it is definitely working with 2.6.10

make sure you have the MN as the nameserver in /etc/resolv.conf
make sure you can resolve your hostname via gethostip
make sure xCAT has been restarted when your hostname is correctly
identified by xCAT
Then run "makedns -n"

I hope that helps,

regards,
--
Arif Ali

catch me on freenode IRC, username: arif-ali