Update -

Now machine do not hang on post install but i get the following message -
(can't copy-paste so sorry for bad spelling)

sending terminataudit: *NO* daemon at audit_pid=2497
ion signals...doaudit: audit_lost=1 audit_rate_limit=0
audit_backlog_limit=64
ne
audit: auditd dissappeared

sending kill signals...done

and machine rebooted.

thx in advance.

Regards,

Gilad Berman
HPC Architect
IBM System & Technology Group. Israel

E-mail: gil...@il.ibm.com
Tel:    972-3-9188262
Mobile: 972-52-2554262

The information contained in this email is being provided by IBM as a
matter of courtesy and provided "AS-IS" without any direct and implied
warranty; IBM assumes no liability. It is your responsibility to ensure
that any resulting customer proposal has been correctly designed to meet
your clients' requirements and to have an active review process which
ensures an appropriate level of solution assurance is performed for all
proposals. IBM does not take responsibility for the solution or solution
assurance.