Russell,

I think i know what you meant, and yes, probably a result of too many
removing and adding nodes without restarting dhcpd.

Bert,
we took your advise and simply started all over again, now we are much
more carful and restarting the dhcpd more often and it seems to solve our
issues.

thx a lot!

Regards,

Gilad Berman
HPC Architect
IBM System & Technology Group. Israel

E-mail: gil...@il.ibm.com
Tel:    972-3-9188262
Mobile: 972-52-2554262

The information contained in this email is being provided by IBM as a
matter of courtesy and provided "AS-IS" without any direct and implied
warranty; IBM assumes no liability. It is your responsibility to ensure
that any resulting customer proposal has been correctly designed to meet
your clients' requirements and to have an active review process which
ensures an appropriate level of solution assurance is performed for all
proposals. IBM does not take responsibility for the solution or solution
assurance.