I'm working on a government contract to support an HPC environment that uses
xCAT. I've spent over 7 1/2 months working with a document that really doesn't
say much more than how to get hardware support that was produced by the vendor
who did the initial installation. I've also used what I could find in Google.
But, to tell you the truth, none of it really seems to be all that "good". It
tells me about this or that implementation, and can be adapted to meet my
needs, but it takes time and effort that seems to be more than should be
necessary.

Now, it may be better than it once was. I'll give you that. But I'd like to
know if there is a good published document out there I can look for, electronic
or pulp, that I can use to give me better guidance? What is there out there?
And are there any sites you've run across that might help me to fill in the
gaps in my current knowledge?

Don't get me wrong. I really do appreciate the pieces of documentation I've
found. I'd just like to find something that would help me to be able to tie it
all together better.

Sincerely,

John W. Hosie III

jwh3