I tried removing all exclude lines, install was bigger, but the problem did not
go away. Also similar issue with constant messages from pulseaudio failed to
load module  and dbus daemon launch helper showing up in /var/log/messages. I
fear some files or directories are being created with group root instead of
proper group ID preventing proper  function.

  -- ddj
Dave Johnson