From output of running
./genimage -i eth0 -n dca,8021q,igb,bnx2,tg3 -o centos6.5 -k
2.6.32-358.23.2.el6.x86_64 -p dev:
Installing : 1:gdm-2.30.4-52.el6.x86_64
                                   688/817
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
/proc is empty (not mounted ?)
  Installing : pulseaudio-gdm-hooks-0.9.21-14.el6_3.x86_64
                                     689/817
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root
warning: group gdm does not exist - using root

After booting newly created image:
[root@dev08 ~]# rpm -V gdm
......G..    /var/cache/gdm
......G..    /var/gdm
......G..    /var/lib/gdm
......G..    /var/lib/gdm/.gconf.mandatory
......G..    /var/lib/gdm/.gconf.mandatory/%gconf-tree.xml
......G..    /var/lib/gdm/.gconf.path
.M....G..    /var/log/gdm
.M....G..    /var/run/gdm
.M.......    /var/run/gdm/greeter