Hi Jarrod,

Do you encounter some problem with this line?

xCAT have two level cache for the site attribute, one is  XCATSITEVALS populated cache at current process ( site cache may inherit from the parent process), the other is the cache at DB process, I think there are not too many SQL queries can reach the DB side during a short time period. In addition, more operation may be updating during discovery, this line just affect the performance of query. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Best Wishes

Long Cheng(程龙)

IBM Systems &Technology Group, Development

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Tel:86-10-82453046

Email:cheng...@cn.ibm.com

Address: 3F, Building 28, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8, Dong Bei Wang West Road, Hai Dian District, Beijing 100193, PRC

地址:国际商业机器中国(投资)有限公司, 中国系统科技实验室, 北京市海淀区东北旺西譎号中关村软件号ộ层,邮编:100193