Sure here it is:

IMM.ForceBootToUefi=Disabled

IMM.PXE_NextBootEnabled=Disabled

IMM.SystemNextBootMode=Legacy

IMM.DHCPBootPCClientPortControl=Open

LegacySupport.ForceLegacyVideoonBoot=Enabled

LegacySupport.InfiniteBootRetry=Disabled

LegacySupport.BBSBoot=Enabled

BackupBankManagement.NumberOfSuccessfulConsecutiveBoots=1

DevicesandIOPorts.Com1ActiveAfterBoot=Enable

DevicesandIOPorts.Com2ActiveAfterBoot=Disable

BootModes.SystemBootMode=Legacy Mode

BootModes.OptimizedBoot=Enabled

BootModes.QuietBoot=Enabled

BootOrder.BootOrder=Legacy Only=PXE Network=Hard Disk 0=Hard Disk 1

BootOrder.WolBootOrder=PXE Network=CD/DVD Rom=Hard Disk 0

SecureBootConfiguration.SecureBootis=Disabled