There is another setting that set the boot mode to Legacy โ€“ it is the network
PXE boot (found under network in the BIOS), make sure it is set to UEFI.

If you canโ€™t find it let me know and I will provide the exact ASU setting (I am
not logged in to my lab currently).

It sounds very much like an issue I had so hopefully it should solve the issue

Sorry if I missed anything in the thread and my suggestion is stupid ๐Ÿ˜Š

[http://lenovocentral.lenovo.com/marketing/branding/email_signature/images/gradient.gif]

Gilad Berman
HPC Architect
Lenovo EMEA