Thomas, can you try the following:

In file /opt/xcat//lib/perl/xCAT_plugin/dhcp.pm change line 2729 or
thereabouts to remove ".uefi":

From:
push @netent, "        filename = \"
http://$tftp:$httpport/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nets/"; . $net . "_" . $maskbits .
".uefi\";\n";

To:
 filename = \"http://$tftp:$httpport/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nets/"; . $net .
"_" . $maskbits . "\";\n";

Then run "makedhcp -n" and "makedhcp -a". That should generate a
new /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf which will send
http://<xCAT MN>:80/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nets/<network> instead of
http://<xCAT MN>:80/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nets/<network>.uefi
My assumption that you server matches this line in /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf
"else if option user-class-identifier = "xNBA" and option
client-architecture = 00:09 { #x86, xCAT Network Boot Agent"

Finally, remove the node's mac and try another normal
discovery.

Mark Gurevich
Poughkeepsie Development Lab
HPC Software Development - xCAT

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?"
--Albert Einstein