From: Don Avart <dav...@redlineperf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 11:24 AM
To: xCAT Users Mailing list <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [xcat-user] [External] Ipmitool support for old BMC cipher suite 3

Jarrod,
Would/could goconserver from Confluent be brought into xCAT relatively easily?
----
Don Avart
CTO
RedLine Performance Solutions, LLC
(703) 634-5686
dav...@redlineperf.com<mailto:dav...@redlineperf.com>

On Jan 10, 2024, at 11:09 AM, Jarrod Johnson
<jjohns...@lenovo.com<mailto:jjohns...@lenovo.com>> wrote:

gocons is 'goconserver'.  confluent has a baked in console handler for ipmi
that is written in python.

One could imagine a modification to the ipmitool invocation to try default and
add -C 3 if it fails (exits within a second or so)