Hello all,
I've set up a couple more table views with navigation controllers and detail
views, and it's all working perfectly--thanks to everyone for all the help.
Right now, all the cells in a given table segue to the same detail view, but I
might have to make a table which could segue to multiple views depending on
what data is referenced by the selected row. That is, if table 1's cells all
segue to detailView1, and table2's cells to detailView2, that's simple. What if
I wanted table3 to be a mix of data, where any row might have to show
detailView1 *or* detailView2? There's no way to know in advance which will be
which, because the data is randomly generated for now, but will eventually be
pulled from a server. Either way, I can't hard-code cell 1 to go to detailView1
and cell 17 to go to detailView2.

I'm guessing the best thing to do is to set each cell's segue in code, when
that cell is made? I know what the cell references in the data, so I can just
look at the data and determine the segue needed, then set it. Is there a
better/recommended way of doing this, or is what I'm planning going to be the
best solution? Thanks.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall