To add a breakpoint on malloc_error_break do command 7 which shows the break
points in the navigator view. At the bottom of the view is a plus button. Click
the button. Then select Add Symbolic Breakpoint... From the menu.

Enter malloc_error_break in the symbol text field and hit return.

Done.

Kevin

Sent from my iPad