Thanks, everyone. Now I know how to use symbolic breakpoints and when to do so,
and that the stack trace appears in the debug table. I even discovered that the
editor shows the specifics of whatever item in the trace you focus on, not that
I have the first clue what all that means. :)

Unfortunately this didn't reveal much of anything that I can tell. It goes
straight from
5 Array.append<A>(A) -> (),
0 swift_slowAlloc,
and that's it. Well, there's more before that, but nothing after. I guess I was
hoping for a line number in a specific file, but maybe there's no way to get
that specific? Or am I looking at the wrong stack trace?

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall