> On Oct 21, 2015, at 05:46, dangerwillrobinsondan...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Are you able to arrange them in the sidebar of Interface Builder that
> presents the document as a tree of nodes?
> (As opposed to the more visual layout area)

Yes, that's what VoiceOver calls the "outline table". The visual layout next to
that table is utterly useless with VO. I can usually drag things around the
table just fine, but I wasn't able to swap those two items. Eventually, I
selected the label and the switch, then dragged up. I still have no clue how,
but that did the job. I'd still like to know how this process works, in case
this happens again.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall