[Common] _BSMachError: port 1123; (os/kern) invalid capability (0x14) "Unable
to insert COPY_SEND"
[Common] _BSMachError: port 1123; (os/kern) invalid name (0xf) "Unable to
deallocate send right"

I'm seeing this in iOS 10, Xcode 8.0 8A218a after we attempt an https network
connection through NSURLSession sessionWithConfiguration.

But no more information than that until I get an NSURLSessionDataTask that
returns nil error returned of type 0

Does this sound like it's related to TLS security?

Thanks in advance.
- Alex Zavatone