iOS project.

Just copied one of our commercial iOS projects over to a dedicated Mac with
Xcode 8 and imported my developer profile that was just exported from my main
machine.

After opening our project up in Xcode 8, all of the provisioning profiles state
that the cert which all of the provisioning profiles were made with is missing
and not included in the provisioning profile and report that the developer

I then zipped all the provisioning profiles I made from scratch last week on
the dev site for all 4+ of our projects so I KNOW the proper cert in it.

Looking at the profile in question with the provisioning spotlight plugin, I
can see that the certificate is present.
(https://github.com/chockenberry/Provisioning)

It seems like build settings for developer identity are missing or are empty.

I can't assign values to them.  There's simply a mass of empty data for
developer and identity for the project that I copied off my main machine and
with the developer profile that I imported from my main machine.

What happened?

Is there a reference for where I can see what has changed so we can address our
iOS 10 issues?  I can't build to an iOS 10 device at the moment or archive for
adhoc distro.

Thanks.
Alex Zavatone