Hello everybody, first of all I would like to thank the xcsoar developers for
such a great job. I could collaborate translating the manual to Spanish!!!!

I have noted a problem with wind direction calculation. I use to fly in the
mountains and I use the terrain shadows in accordance to wind direction. But
the program keeps showing me the wind direction rotated by 180 degrees. The
wind arrow is in the opposite direction and the mountains are shadowed in the
opposite direction .

Any idea what's is wrong

Best regardsĀ

Enviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.