Hi,

I use XCSoar on Android (Galaxy S4). One of the limitations I find with it,
is user input in turbulence. Android has no problem connecting bluetooth
HID devices so I was looking at some keyboards/keypads.

Quick search gave me a lot of cheap mini keyboards but I think this 10-key
numeric keypad would be much better.
http://www.zagg.com/eu/en_eu/keyboards/10-key

I hope I would place it somewhere within comfortable reach of left hand and
not have to reach to the phone any more.

Does anybody have experience and the xci profile configuration with  some
specific product (easy to order in Europe?) Any other thoughts?

Thanks!
Tibor