      From: Max Kellermann <m...@duempel.org>
 To: xcsoar-user@lists.sourceforge.net
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 6:30 AM
 Subject: [Xcsoar-user] XCSoar 6.8_alpha6 released

The sixth alpha release of the upcoming XCSoar version 6.8 has been
released.

Changes since 6.8_alpha5:

* improved EKF wind
* remove setting "Prefer external wind"
* new option disables tracking while roaming on the cell network
* queue SkyLines tracking fixes while data connection is unavailable
* allow horizontal speeds in m/s
* remove support for custom status files
* various bug fixes

Changelog:

http://download.xcsoar.org/releases/6.8_alpha6/NEWS.txt

Download: