Hi,
After a long break I'm flying a competition with XCsoar on an android
phone. The convenience of fine touchscreen,  great display, speed and other
advantages of android are irreplacable.

However I experienced some oddities when flying AAT tasks. One day I flew
in too early, although I flew around 2 minutes past the calculated
optimization arc (and 2 minutes back which makes 4 minutes margin). I flew
in 3 minutes early. That's 7 minutes earlier than expected. I don't
remember the exact McCready setting and actual speed flown but that
couldn't be the culprit for such a large error on a leg of 15-20
kilometers. Any ideas what could it be?

The next day I we had four assigned areas. I was very slow in the first
ones so, clearly, I only needed to touch the 3rd and 4th area. On the way
to the 3rd area I got above final glide. But at the moment of touching the
3rd area the task arrival altitude increased around 400 meters. The
optimization arcs didn't change (they were at the edges before and after) I
cannot think about any settings which would make this a user error rather
than a bug. Can you?

And yes, I'll submit bug reports with tasks and nmea logs if nobody gives
tips for user errors I could've made.