Hi Folks,

I'm a glider pilot, I own a Ventus 2ct sailplane.

I always used See-You running on a Vertica 2, 5inch screen (Oudie like)

I would like to replace the Vertica 5" with a larger screen. For me the
ideal would be a 7" readable in the light of the sun (of course), whose maps
are zoommable with pinch to zoom feature.

If in order to change the display screen I have to switch from See-You to
XC-Soar, that's fine.

Which HW do you suggest?

I would connect it to FLARM, in order to have Flarm screens on it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion and have safe, speedy and long flights,

Alessandro 4A