Hi all,

thanks for the feedback. It seems to me that the following times satisfy all
requirements. Those with minor issues are on the TO list and called out below.

Winter
======
15:00 - 16:00 UTC
07:00 - 08:00 Pacific
09:00 - 10:00 Austin
10:00 - 11:00 New York
15:00 - 16:00 London
16:00 - 17:00 Berlin
23:00 - 24:00 Beijing

Summer
======
14:00 - 15:00 UTC
07:00 - 08:00 Pacific
09:00 - 10:00 Austin
10:00 - 11:00 New York
15:00 - 16:00 London
16:00 - 17:00 Berlin
22:00 - 23:00 Beijing

See https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/events.html for summer time changes
specific countries

The information is also collated in
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JRTy6u6ZfwfN0wRnW79bJtKvMhMDTcQIutpLz4GdzFo/edit?usp=sharing
 (the second tab shows a snippet of the world clock)

Jan Beulich:
Only Wed up to 17:00

Daniel Kiper:
Can't do this slot on Tuesday, and not Thursday
But I am assuming Wed may work.
If not, I hope that someone else from Oracle can attend instead.

Christopher Clark:
Not the preferred, but a tolerable slot.
So I am assuming this would be OK

My proposal would be to hold the meeting at least for the next 3 months the 2nd
Wednesday at 15:00 - 16:00 GMT/BST, starting from Wed, March 14th

For exact timezones, see
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=3&day=14&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=179&p4=136&p5=37&p6=33

Note that on that day, the US will already be in daylight savings, while Europe
is not.

Given that for the 4.11 release, the following dates hold
* Last posting date: March 16th, 2018
* Hard code freeze: March 30th, 2018

I will go ahead and book the meeting and send out a meeting invite with people
indicating interest being added to the CC list.

Best Regards
Lars