Hi all,

I had an action to set up a call on discussing the future direction of PCI
Emulation. I CC’ed everyone who raised an interest. I propose to use
Gotomeeting unless there are objections.

As far as I can tell, we have people in the following time-zones: PST to EST
and BST. Not sure where Alexey is based, but it looks as if

16:00 – 17:00 BST
17:00 – 18:00 BST
18:00 – 19:00 BST
BST = UTC+1

may work. For me Mon, Wed and Fri’s generally work at those time-slots. Next
week is a little busy for me, so I would prefer the following week. If you
could fill out the following Google poll, if this week works that would be
great. Otherwise please scream.

https://doodle.com/poll/gdnmcrvnibmw563n

If you are not on the CC list and want to be CC’ed on the invite, please add
your e-mail address to the google poll (after your name)

Regards
Lars