On Aug 28, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 11:31 -0400, Jimi Xenidis wrote:
On Aug 28, 2006, at 10:50 AM, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

Also, it looks like you've removed support for mambo_memcpy(). I don't
use Mambo *ahem* systemsim myself, but that seems worth keeping. I
guess
you could rename the function while you're in there. :)

if we get these down to dcbz's then system performance is fine and am
happy to drop.

I think you're saying that if we have a clear_page() loop that uses
dcbz, systemsim performance is fine. Is that correct?
yes

Is that also the case for copy_page()?

No but it is not called to often, infact not at all AFAICT. I just removed it and build fine :)
Thats not to say that there aren't any opportunities to use it.