FYI, I stuffed up the CC line, and missed this list.

----- Forwarded message from Tony Breeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

To: Xen-Devel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Mark Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Rob Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Tony Breeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xentrace supported platforms.
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:44:41 +1100

Hello all,
        I've hacked up a version of xentrace (both tools, and hypervisor
code), to work on PPC.  During this process I found a few places that
break on 64-bit platforms.  So I'm wondering who's using xentrace and
on what platforms?

Also is anyone interested in being able to capture the xentrace data on
one machine and read/process it on another (potentially switching
endianness and wordsize in the process)?

Yours Tony

   linux.conf.au       http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
   Jan 15-20 2007      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.xensource.com/xen-devel

----- End forwarded message -----