On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 16:07 -0600, Ryan Harper wrote:

> IIRC, when dom0 boots with 192MB (the default) I usually see ~19MB of
> heap available in the boot messages on js20.  Looking at js21, I see:
>
> (XEN) Xen Heap: 135MiB (138548KiB)
>
> RMA different size on js21?

That's an unusual size: it's slightly more than the second 64MB RMA
boundary, which seems to indicate there's a lot of wasted memory before
dom0 at 192MB. I wonder if this is related to the 4GB of memory in this
system. A more complete boot log might shed some light on it.

To answer your question, the 970MP (in JS21) supports the same RMA sizes
as 970 and 970FX (in JS20).

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center